Back in April, alongside Alexandra Nesterak Events and a great group of wedding creatives, I pulled together and photographed a Rose Gold and Mint Inspiration Shoot. It was recently featured on the wedding blog Glamour and Grace!
Anyways, to me the point of inspiration shoots, also known as styled shoots, is to be able to create something that’ll inspire brides in their wedding planning, to work and connect with other wedding vendors, and to make a vision come to life! They allow creativity and give many wedding vendors the opportunity to do something they might not get the chance to do during a client wedding!
This rose gold and mint vision was shared by Alexandra and we were both so excited when we started planning. This shoot started as just an idea (and a Pinterest board). We had to find other vendors who wanted to be apart of it, who could contribute items/services to the shoot, and that took some time.
The following vendors were a part of the shoot! Check out their websites/instagrams and show them some love!
- Photography – me! @nikkischell
- Planning & Florals – @alexandranesterakevents
- Custom Glassware & Ring Box – @eikohdesign
- Hair & Make Up – @sueminskey
- Chairs/Table/Linens – @whitegloverentals
- Bridal Sash& Jewelry – @knrhandmade
- Invitation Suite – @honeyscopepaper
- Cake – @sweetsby_e
- Cake Topper – @the_virginia_artisans
- Venue – Arts Club of Washington
- Better Together Plates – @ThirtyDayDash
- Models – Josh & Stef
- Dress – Jenny Yoo