Hello there! So if you’re looking at this post, you likely just received your online gallery of images from your session. When you booked your session, your session included a specific number of digital files, and I want to share with you how to select your final digital images from your gallery.
A few notes before we dive in:
- Different session types/collections include different amounts of included digital files, but this is the same process whether your session included 5 images or 50.
- The watermark will not be on your final downloaded images. The watermark is there to discourage people from screenshotting images as screenshots extremely degrade the quality of the images. That being said, please do not screenshot the images.
- Your final downloaded images will be high resolution images! These are perfect for printing or sharing online.
Here is a video showing the process:
Here are the step-by-step instructions:
- Go to your gallery link.
- Scroll through your gallery making note of your favorites! You can even create a favorites list so you can go back to it by clicking the heart on the image!
- Add your favorites to your cart.
- There are two methods to this. If you are in grid view (where you see all of your images) you can hover over your favorite image and click the little cart icon that appears in the bottom right corner. OR if you are in individual image view (where you only see one image) you can click the cart/buy icon in the top right.
- You will be prompted to make your selections: choose Digitals > Single Digital Photo Download (High Resolution) > Add to cart
4. Once you’ve added all your favorites to the cart, you can check out. To check out, in grid view, you should click the cart icon in the top right corner. You will be able to see how many items are in your cart in a little green bubble next to the icon.
5. After you click the cart icon, you will be taken to a screen that shows your order summary. It will give you a total dollar amount – you can ignore this unless you added extra digitals or products other than digitals (canvases, frames, prints, etc.). If you want, you can order professional quality prints, frames, canvases, and greeting cards directly through the gallery, however, no purchase or credit card will be required if you’re just selecting the specified number of digitals! Please review what digitals you have selected!
6. Click proceed to check out and under the Total Amount, you will see “Apply Coupon” – click that and insert the code that was emailed to you!
7. Once you’ve applied the coupon code, the total should be $0.00 unless you’ve added extra items!
8. Fill out the rest of the check out form. Ensure your email address is correct as that is where the final digitals will be sent.
9. You’ll receive an order confirmation email within minutes. You will also receive a separate email with the download within 30 minutes (if it’s 5 images it’ll take less time than if it’s 50 images, but it should take no longer than 30 minutes to process).