CUTIES ON THE BLOG ALERT!!! This Inverness Brewery wedding was one of the most beautiful days! From the amazing, kind, sweet, adorable couple to the stunning venue, to all the details in between, the day was nothing short of lovely.
The first time I spoke to Sara and Tyler was via FaceTime and I awkwardly had to sit on my bed because my phone was dying and luckily they thought nothing of it. When I first officially met them in person last November, we had the most stunning fall engagement session ever. Then, when we finally started diving into details and timeline of their wedding, they were just so cute and ready for the wedding to be here!
Some of my favorite things about this couple’s beautiful Inverness Brewery wedding:
- For once I was able to fairly accurately guess what the bride would be wearing (I always have an image in my head about what I think they’ll be wearing, and Sara’s dress is everything I thought it would be & just a little more)!
- That Tyler was getting ready at his house! I thought it was so neat that this wedding was all taking place where these two lived!
- Sara’s gorgeous details (the paper products were by one of her bridesmaids Amanda Child’s Paperie and she bought a Mrs. Box)!
- All the little touches that were nods to “The Office” – She gave him a Dundee Award and their dance introduction to the reception was a replication of the dance on the big office wedding!
- The constant laughter – while there were a few happy tears throughout the day, there was a lot more happy laughs. All throughout the day there was just a complete HAPPY feeling!
- The venue – An Inverness Brewery wedding… it’s no joke. The place is stunning, the decor was phenomenal!
- The twinkly lights – EVERY WEDDING SHOULD HAVE TWINKLY LIGHTS!
- The fun – I know I mentioned the laughter already but this day was genuinely FUN. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, especially the bride and the groom, and I really think that is so important.
Sara & Tyler – you are both such shining stars. You’re kind and funny, you’re caring and joyful. I’ve enjoyed working with you both so insanely much – you’ve given me patience and trust and happy tears!
ON TO THE PHOTOS!!
but first, shout out to my second shooter, Cait, who I wouldn’t have been able to photograph this wedding without!