Fall Wedding at Bluemont Vineyard
This wedding took place in late October and was one of the best days ever! Lauren and Steven are so much fun and their family and friends were awesome. This Bluemont Vineyard wedding went off without a hitch!
The ladies started getting ready at the cottage at Bluemont Vineyard while the gents were hanging out at Dirt Farm Brewing, which is just down the hill from Bluemont! The hair and make-up teams were glamming the bridesmaids up and the groomsmen were playing cornhole in the sunshine. It was the perfect fall day, too, so it was so beautiful outside.
Some of my favorite things about the day were:
- Lauren and Steven looked like they were having so much fun the entire day. The day was a true celebration of their relationship and love and they embraced that with lots of laughs and happiness.
- There was so much laughter. Both the groomsmen and bridesmaids were cracking me up, especially my pal Taco Tits.
- Their dog, Finn, was a groomsdog, and when Lauren first saw him that day she lost it and it was adorable. He is such a great dog, too, and made some hilarious faces throughout the ceremony and family photo taking. I also appreciated that he had a doggy collar bowtie, which was great for detail shots.
- Their parents really seemed to have a great time celebrating! *Also, Lauren’s dad’s face, when he saw her all dressed up for the first time, was THE BEST*
- Lauren’s dad was the only person who gave a speech and he did an incredible job. It was sweet and funny, and really shed light on how special Lauren & Steven’s relationship is to everyone. Sup Renzo.
- Styling of the entire day was just so on point (shoutout to Alexandra Nesterak Events for her gorgeous event design work)!
- Twinkly lights. TWINKLY LIGHTS. Can’t get enough of them.
- All the dancing – everyone was up and moving and having a grand time. There was one guy who was lifting other guys up, lots of requesting good jams from the DJ, and lots of funny dance moves.
- DONUTS. They had some spectacular donuts.
Working for these two was a blast – plus, I was so lucky, they treated me with so much kindness as I had surgery mid-way through working through their edits and had to push back their gallery delivery date a little bit.
Shoutout to my awesome second shooter Rachel Word for her help with this Bluemont Vineyard wedding! Couldn’t have captured everything without her!
- Amy Thunell – Event Planner for Bluemont Vineyard
- Alexandra Nesterak Events – Designer
- Ian Lade – Digital Sound Services
- Rick’s Flowers
- Cake – Edibles Incredibles
- Photobooth – Good Vibrations
- Videography – Paperboys
- Alexandra Schroeder – Invite Suite Design
- Lauren Henderson Make Up
- Jewel Hair Design
- Essense of Australia – Dress
Also, their video from Paperboys is AMAZING.
Check it out: